Tuesday, September 1, 2015

8 pm Alkire & Cross

"8 pm Alkire & Cross"   5" x 7"  Oil on Gessobord 
I've joined the 30 painting 30 days challenge on Leslie Saeta's site, http://lesliesaeta.blogspot.com/
I had originally planned a theme around my daily walks with my pup, Violet. A painting each day.


A couple of weeks ago Violet started limping. She was diagnosed with Elbow Dysplasia. She had surgery today and will require 4-6 weeks of recuperation. So... paintings will be from walks prior to her surgery.

Her bouncy, wiggly bum and endless energy will still be in each and every one of the paintings.


I see this view as I walk out of my little neighborhood.  The canopy of the trees casting their shadows across the road and their leaves rimmed in light, just beautiful!

And here's my sweetheart Violet.  Missing her badly tonight as I can't pick her up until tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment