Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Winter's Color

Yay, first post in DPW, http://www.dailypaintworks.com/buy/auction/349260.

This piece was done on a cold crisp wonderful Colorado morning.  
True to Colorado a no fail bright blue sky.  Beautiful colors in the 
willows and those blue sky reflections in the shadows.
          
Winter's Color    6" x 8"   oil on oil primed linen panel      















                                                                                                                                

 I've only heard wonderful things about this site and the folks who 
run it.  My expectations are high.  I've seen what painting and 
drawing regularly does for me.  Painting a small painting at the very 
least several times a week will bring vast improvements and 
understanding to apply to larger works.  Excited!!

The next couple of days  I'll be working on building my website within DPW. 

Happy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment