Tuesday, March 10, 2015

The beginning



Alright, here I am starting a blog.  Everyone says it’s a must.  I know I enjoy checking out my fellow painters through their blogs.  Being an artist is a solitary occupation.  Blogs are a way to connect and be part of a community.


Watching these artists grow in their art and learning a little bit about their lives.  Some so generous with their methods, tips, progress shots, art history, just tons of information that is so helpful  to one like myself.  

You can find a little about me in my “About Me”.  Since quitting my job in December life has been non-stop.  You’d think that gaining 12 hrs. a day back as your own you’d have plenty of time to do everything on your list.  But noooo, your list just gets longer and longer.

I’ve adopted a rescue puppy, Violet, and she is my life right now.  She’s doing great and I’m hoping I can get back outside to paint within the next few months.  Until then, I’ll be working a lot in the studio.


I’m joining up with Daily Paintworks, www.dailypaintworks.com.  I’ll be posting 3 – 4 times a week.  My website will run through Daily Paintworks as well so my gallery of paintings will be available there. 


No comments:

Post a Comment